In the last few months, we are guessing that all of you as leaders at any level of your organizations have needed to:
- make quick decisions that carry a large impact
- communicate clearly during crisis
- lead teams through uncertainty
- manage unpredictable logistics/operations
- respond to rapidly changing financial structures
Join Ross Newcombe, chief financial officer of Providence Alaska Medical Center, as he addresses tools and approaches to preparing, responding, and recovering from crisis situations. Ross’s extensive experience from military, construction, facility management, information services, human resources, and healthcare provides unique insight to leading when you don’t even know what is coming next!