AFP Fundamentals of Fundraising Course
November 13-14, 2019
UA Foundation Office, 1815 Bragaw, Anchorage, Alaska
Designed by experienced fundraising professionals to meet the real-world needs and challenges nonprofit organizations every day, the AFP Fundamentals of Fundraising Course offers development professionals an opportunity to review the main components of a complete fundraising program. Facilitated by seven seasoned fundraising practitioners, this course will provide an overview of skills, techniques, and program components for individuals with up to 5 years of fundraising experience. Full participation in the AFP Fundamentals of Fundraising Course is applicable for 16 points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
Learn Vital Fundraising Skills, Techniques, & Best Practices:
- Overview of Fundraising
- Developing an Integrated Fundraising Program
- Marketing for Ongoing Success
- Building & Sustaining Relationships
- Securing the Gift
- Volunteers—Partners in Fundraising
- Management & Accountability
Participants will receive:
- A participant manual—a $195 value
- 16 hours of facilitated, interactive learning & CFRE Education Category 1B Credit
- A certificate of completion at the end of the course
Registration fees: $399 AFP members/ $499 non-members
Bundle fees with Alaska Philanthropy Day are also available, see registration page.
Space is limited, register online today.
AFP AK Scholarships are available for the AFP Fundamentals of Fundraising Course
Questions: Please contact Dr. Sandra G. Ehrlich, CFRE, email@example.com