What Makes a Successful CDO/CEO Relationship
Fundraising Success Factor: it is widely believed that if the CEO/CDO relationship is a successful one, the organization’s likelihood of success climbs exponentially.
Join us for a facilitated panel discussion with two long-time CEO/CDO partnerships.
- Learn what works and what doesn’t work
- Hear how to overcome struggles
- What keeps these duos together
- How do they manage the fundraising process
Facilitated by: Julia Patrick, American Non-Profit Academy
Elizabeth Reich, President & CEO, Make-A-Wish Arizona
Karny Stefan, CFRE, CDO, Make-A-Wish Arizona
Torrie Taj, CFRE, CEO, Child Crisis Arizona
Jodi Stoken, CFRE, CDO, Child Crisis Arizona
WHY JOIN THE SNAP CONVERSATION?
- Resource for succession planning in the community
- Education through sharing experiences and building trust among colleagues
- Higher-level education for experienced development professionals
- Contribution to local fundraising community