Learn to Lead With Courage

When:  Feb 6, 2020 from 08:30 AM to 05:00 PM (PT)

Follow the call to be more courageous and step into your potential in a safe, inspiring space where you will explore your own values and beliefs about leadership.

If you want to unlock your potential as a leader, you are in the right place, and I am excited to bring you this two-day experience in personal development and leadership-uplevelling.

In my own experience of training, growing and learning under Brené Brown, I knew that this was what the world was calling forthe integration of personal growth and best leadership practices. Although this work can feel scary as we step into vulnerability, this is our time to “do the work” so we can show up in every leadership role we play in our life, families, communities and workplaces.

Experience the discomfort, the awakening, and the growth that Dare to Lead creates.

What to Expect

The Dare to Lead™ Program with DTL Facilitator, Diane Lloyd consists of two full days of learning, reflecting and growing with other emerging and experienced leaders. Refreshments, snacks, and lunch will be included in the cost of registration.

Program Dates & Times

February 6-7, 2020

Thursday, February 6: 8:30am-5:00pm

Friday, February 7: 8:30am-4:00pm

Horticulture Centre of the Pacific
505 Quayle Road
Victoria, BC V9E 2J7
Event Image