Greetings AFP-GLAC Members and Non-Members,
We are in uncharted territory with COVID-19 affecting everyone’s lives. Please know that the Board of Directors cares about you and hopes you, your families, staff and constituents are all staying healthy and safe.
We are working to set up virtual events to continue our educational programming. Stay tuned. As events are scheduled, we will keep you informed by email. With that in mind, please join AFP-GLAC and take a deep dive into your membership experience with AFP.
When: April 22, 2020
Where: Your laptop, computer or smartphone.
Time: 12:00PM Pacific Time
AFP’s Associate Vice President of Chapter Engagement, Taryn Gold, will walk you through how each member can make the most of their membership experience by best understanding how to access many member benefits, many of them FREE. From professional development to ethics education and annual reports, AFP Global can be your go to resource in growing your career within the fundraising sector!
In this time of social distancing, you are not alone with your fundraising world at your fingertips once you log in to AFP Global! Your chapter membership is but the tip of the iceberg, with Global there’s so much more!
This webinar is FREE for members and non-members! It is LIVE and there will be ample time for Q&A! Please come with your questions!
The webinar will cover the following and more:
- Taryn will talk about AFPs top member benefits!
- Have an issue that you need to solve or connect with other members? You’ll learn to use AFP Connect- the online communication platform for all members.
- Need help with your career? Learn how to take advantage of AFP 360 – AFP’s online career development program.
- AFP offers live webinars & micro-learnings (many of them are FREE)
- Looking to move up in your organization? AFP offers a complimentary Online Negotiation Workshop.
- Do you know the importance of AFPs Women Impact Initiative and other IDEA initiatives? You’ll find out!
To RSVP, please click on this link: Register Now! The webinar can hold up to 500 people and there is no deadline to RSVP!
We look forward to seeing you (virtually) on April 22, if not before. Thank you!
Email this flyer to a colleage