It's that time to send in your nominations for this year's National Philanthropy Day Awards!
Nominator Instructions - Ground Rules
1. In order to nominate someone, you must have permission from the individual in order to nominate him or her for an award.
2. You may encourage others to nominate the same person or organization.
3. If your nominee is chosen, you must confirm that the person or representatives from the organization can attend the event on November 13, 2020.
4. If your nominee is chosen, you will serve as liaison to the nominee by assisting the National Philanthropy Day Conference & Awards Luncheon (NPDCAL) Committee with inviting guests and sponsors.
5. If your nominee is chosen, you agree to attend the VIP reception during National Philanthropy Day Conference & Awards Luncheon (NPDCAL).
6. Please follow the word count guidelines in the nomination form. Nomination Categories
Outstanding Corporation or Corporate Foundation
This category honors those who
Outstanding Public or Private Foundation
Outstanding Professional Fundraiser
Outstanding Nonprofit Organization
Outstanding Youth Philanthropist
Nominations are due May 1, 2020 Submit Your Nominations Here!