The popular introductory course, the AFP Fundamentals of Fundraising, will be facilitated by a team of seven local CFRE faculty members and held virtually (seven modules presented within three sessions) on:
Monday, September 13, 2021, 10am-4:15pm
Wednesday, September 15, 2021, 9am-5pm
Friday, September 17, 2021, 10am-3:15pm
The AFP Fundamentals of Fundraising e-course is composed of seven modules that have been designed by experienced fundraising professionals to meet the real-world needs and challenges nonprofit organizations face every day. This course includes case studies and breakout discussions, making the learning experience both substantive and enjoyable. The AFP Fundamentals of Fundraising e-course offers a complete overview of the development function, featuring the most current information and techniques. This is what you will learn:
- Essential components of an integrated development plan.
- Explain the elements of a marketing and communication plan that shares the organizations message, informs constituents, and engages donors.
- Develop and sustain relationships with prospective donors, current donors, and volunteers.
- Plan individual and group solicitation strategies to secure annual and major gifts.
- Execute management policies and procedures to ensure fundraising activities are conducted with proper records management and stewardship.
- Demonstrate key ethics and accountability principles and practices in fundraising activities.
Course topics include:
Module 1: Overview of Fundraising
Module 2: Developing an Integrated Fundraising Program
Module 3: Marketing for Ongoing Success
Module 4: Building & Sustaining Relationships
Module 5: Securing the Gifts
Module 6: Volunteers – Partners in Fundraising
Module 7: Management & Accountability
Click here to view: AFP Fundamentals of Fundraising Course Objectives
Click here to view: 2021 Fundamentals Course Schedule
Click here to view: 2021 Fundamentals Faculty Bios
Participants will receive a comprehensive course manual that includes all materials from the program. Additionally, if you attend all the sessions, you’ll receive certification as well as 16.0 CFRE continuing education credits.
We understand that times are difficult but know the value that this course brings to your professional development. The Aloha Chapter is pleased to provide a special discounted rate that will allow you to attend both the Fundamentals of Fundraising Course AND National Philanthropy Day (NPD) Virtual Conference only $275 Member / $350 Non-Member! This reflects a 30% savings on this course and a bonus FULL ACCESS / REGISTRATION to our 2021 NPD Virtual Conference on Tuesday, November 16, 2021!
Registration due date: Monday, September 6, 2021, 5pm (HI time).