2019 National Philanthropy Day

When:  Nov 13, 2019 from 07:00 AM to 05:00 PM (HAST)
Associated with  AFP HI, Aloha Chapter

2019_Everyday_masthead_web.jpg 

National Philanthropy Day

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 

Sheraton Waikiki  

***Registration is now closed. Walk-ins will be taken for the conference, check in at 7am, fee $300, & for the luncheon, check in at 11:30am, fee $150.***

National Philanthropy Day (NPD) and the Awards luncheon celebrates the spirit of philanthropy in our local community, while bringing forward great stories of generosity, selflessness, and recognizes unsung heroes helping to make Hawaii thrive. 
During the luncheon we will honor the following individuals and awardees:

Dyson Chee

Outstanding Youth in Philanthropy

Nominated by: Surfrider Foundation

Jim and Honey Bun Haynes

Outstanding Philanthropist

Jointly Nominated by: Hawai‘i Community Foundation, Hui No‘eau, Maui Arts and Cultural Center

Goodfellow Bros.

Outstanding Corporation

Jointly Nominated by: Hawai‘i Community Foundation and Hawaiian Islands Land Trust

Cooke Foundation Ltd.

Outstanding Foundation

Jointly Nominated by: Manoa Heritage Center, University of Hawai‘i Foundation, The Nature Conservancy Hawaii, The Honolulu Museum of Art, 
Hanahau'oli School, and Hawaii Community Foundation

Terri Fujii

Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser

Nominated by: Shidler College of Business, University of Hawai‘i

Myles Shibata

Outstanding Fundraising Professional

Nominated by: Hawai‘i Community Foundation

Dr. Charman James Akina

Outstanding Philanthropist (In Memoriam)

Jointly Nominated by: Honolulu Museum of Art, The Nature Conservancy Hawaii, Bishop Museum, and Waimanalo Health Center

Register TODAY for National Philanthropy Day Conference & Awards Luncheon!

A spot is available just for YOU!

Extended--Registration closes: Thursday, November 7, 2019, 5pm (HST).

View: 2019 NPD Schedule

Scholarships Available! Apply for a neighbor island travel stipend or registration fee waiver (for current AFP Aloha Chapter members only). Applications must be received via email or mail (postmarked) no later than 5:00 pm (HST) on or before Wednesday, October 16, 2019. (The scholarship program is now closed).

For Table purchases, please email your guest list to office@afphawaii.org no later than Wednesday, November 6, 2019, 5pm (HST). Please include any vegan lunch requests when submitting guest list.

Parking:
Validated event parking is $10 for self-parking and $15 for valet parking. Validated parking is good for 12 hours. 

Sheraton Waikiki Hotel
2255 Kalakaua Ave.
Honolulu, HI 96815