Growing private support - building out your fundraising programs - has never been more important to not-for-profit organizations everywhere. Whether your mission is to support your community, education, health and human services, arts and culture, our environment or animals, there is a general need to increase gift commitments.
Your size does not matter (no really, it does not matter)! Learn how Ivy Tech Community College and Purdue University have created scalable toolkits that implement best practices - and next practices - to meet the needs of their colleagues, generate synergies, and drive positive fundraising results.
This energetic and interactive discussion will focus on real examples of goal setting and strategies - you can use - and that these teams implemented with their units and campus partners (big and small), to meet their metrics and accomplish institutional fundraising goals.
By the end of the session, participants will learn how to:
- Set realistic and attainable private support goals
- Create a fundraising strategy that is scalable based on your organizational culture, infrastructure, and resources
- Maximize results and sustain year-over-year growth in your private support base
- Brittany Yoder – Director of Alumni and Donor Relations
- Annette Flickinger – Executive Director of Development Operations
- Becky Miller – Executive Director of Planned Giving & Advancement Relations
- Amber Turner, Senior Director for Annual Giving and Stewardship
- Kate Pottschmidt, Senior Director for Digital Fundraising
- Greg Kapp, Senior Associate Vice President for Development Operations