The AFP Greater Kansas City Chapter has established a mentoring program designed to pair those new to the field of fundraising with long-time fundraisers. Please consider participating in this program, either as a mentor or as a mentee.
Contact us if you are interested in participating in this program.
Mentor Program Objectives:
- Build a stronger, connected nonprofit community by strengthening the skills of mentees, supporting professional and career development.
- Providing Mentors an opportunity to “pay it forward” by mentoring the next generation of nonprofit leaders.
- Foster collegial relationships between seasoned development professionals and newer development practitioners.
Requirements for Mentors:
- Fundraiser for at least 5 years
- Current member of AFPKC
- Commit to 1 year volunteer engagement with mentee
Requirements for Mentees:
- Fundraiser for a minimum of 1 year
- Current member of AFP Mid-America Chapter
- Would benefit from experience of a seasoned development professional
For more information, contact email@example.com or 816.226.6383.