Ms. Sandra Perez

American Academy of Dermatology

Contact Details

American Academy of Dermatology

Bio

I currently serve as as Associate Director of Individual Giving for the American Academy of Dermatology, where I apply over twenty years of experience in resource development and non-profit management. Throughout my career, I have crafted a successful record of building diverse revenue streams through annual and major gifts contributions and special events.

Prior to joining the Academy's Philanthropic team, I was with the Ms. Foundation for Women in New York, where I served in multiple development roles of increasing responsibility. Most notably, I was Director of Annual Giving for the Foundation where I had primary responsibility for generating $2 million in revenue from individual gifts and the annual gala. In this capacity, I worked effectively with executive leadership and board volunteers to cultivate, steward and secure major gifts.

In the area of non-profit management, I have provided consultant services to non-profit organizations and government agencies in the areas of resource development, program design & implementation and special events. I also served as the executive director of a national arts service organization. As an integral part of this role, I also acted as a leading advocate for funding to arts programs throughout the country. In this capacity, I was engaged as a program auditor and panelist for government agencies such as the National Endowment for the Arts and the National Council on Humanities.