Chief Development Officer
Vineland, New Jersey
The region’s leading network of healthcare providers, Inspira Health is seeking an experienced professional to join the team. Reporting directly to the President and CEO of Inspira Health, the Chief Development Officer (CDO) is responsible for developing and fostering a culture of philanthropy within the network. The CDO will lead staff, board leadership and volunteers to institutionalize philanthropy and fund development within the organization. Responsibilities include implementing a strategic vision with a focus on securing significant philanthropic support through the identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of principal gifts, major gifts and annual giving and developing and growing a comprehensive development program, including the management of staff responsible for significant development/fundraising activities focused on donor acquisition and retention.
· Master’s degree in Business, Public Policy or related field
· Minimum of 7 years fundraising experience in a professional position
· Demonstrated experience in managing and implementing a comprehensive fund development program and producing charitable contributions
· Comprehensive management skills, including short- and long-term planning, evaluation, directing and motivating staff, marketing and financial management, values clarification, organizational behavior and development and governance
· Knowledge and experience in the nature and dimensions of philanthropy, ethics, motivations for giving and volunteering, research and cultivation practices, standard fundraising techniques and reporting
· Demonstrated experience and confidence to ask people to contribute time and money
· CFRE (Certified Fund Raising Professional) is preferred
Find your inspiration.
Team players, leaders, innovators, nurturers, educators, advocates, people with character—these are the people we hire at Inspira. If you enjoy working with a supportive team of professionals in an environment of mutual respect, then consider joining us. At Inspira, each and every person has a genuine impact and an investment in patient care. Our team members enjoy excellent benefits, as well as opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Apply online directly at: https://careers.inspirahealthnetwork.org/search/jobdetails/chief-development-officer/4122fe15-1b01-45b2-9301-48532c1be5b5
Equal opportunity employer.