2021 Maritime Fundraising Conference and AFP Nova Scotia Professional Awards

Starts:  Jun 7, 2021 11:30 AM (AT)
Ends:  Jun 8, 2021 06:00 PM (AT)
Associated with  AFPNS

Register NOW for the Maritime Fundraising Conference presented by Global Philanthropic

There are few fundraising conferences in Canada that have been bringing the fundraiser community together for as long as AFP Nova Scotia’s Maritime Fundraising Conference. For well over 20 years, our Conference has been helping delegates to stay on the leading edge of philanthropy in our region and beyond.

I can remember my very first Maritime Fundraising Conference in 2002. I was still in the private sector and was taking my first steps into the not-for-profit sector. I networked, made connections, and discovered so much about  fundraising over the course of two days! I was so impressed that I helped organize the event the following year and became a founding Member of AFP Nova Scotia.” ~ Daphne Carter, Development Manager at the Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21 and President of AFP-NS

This year, we will bring the same value for our attendees and sponsors but for the first time, it will take place virtually. Join us on June 7 and 8 for #MFC2021 “The New Way Forward”. Thanks to our presenting sponsor, Global Philanthropic, and our other sponsors and partners who have made this event possible.

Fundraising friends from near and far, we are all trying to figure out this ever-changing profession (and the world!) so let's do it together. To find our more about our sessions, presenters, pricing, and to register, visit our virtual community on Pheedloop, click on the button below or contact our MFC Co-Chairs, Alison Clements and Vanessa Burns

Online Instructions:
Event Image