Tactics and Blueprints to Sell Out Your Next Fundraising Event

When:  Sep 28, 2022 from 12:00 PM to 01:00 PM (AT)
Associated with  AFPNS

Session Overview:

We will provide you with tactics and guides to improve your current strategies and results, and show you how to determine what is working for your specific donors, your specific event, and your specific organization. 

We will answer questions like: What if I don’t have a big email list or social media following? When and how should I use different marketing channels? And the most important question of all...How can I learn what worked and what to put more effort towards when marketing my next event? 

Our session is delivered through specific tactics, clear how-tos, and real life examples. You’ll leave with actionable takeaways to implement immediately and examples from other successful organizations to use a blueprint. Get ready to launch yourself into your organization’s event marketing hall of fame! 

Learning Outcomes:

1. Specific tactics to add to your event marketing schedule (plus a schedule outline)
  2. Necessary social post elements to increase reach and conversions (plus a real life example to use as a guide)
  3. What to do if you don’t have a big email list or social media following
  4. How to leverage your event partners, sponsors, and supports to reach a wider audience
  5. How to track your efforts and use data to make smarter marketing decisions
Event Image