Award Selection: An unbiased panel of community leaders will evaluate the nominations based on the write-up provided by the nominator. Click here for a full description of the judging process.
Nominations of past awardees: An individual, business or foundation may not be nominated or considered for an award in the same category for 10 years following the initial award. Click here for a list of past award recipients.
Nominations of units within the same larger organization or institution: Businesses which are part of a larger system or corporate holding company may be nominated individually if they have an independent tax or corporate status.
Number of nominees permitted to be included in a nomination: Individual award nominations may include a couple (husband and wife) but not unrelated individuals (i.e. business partners). Corporate, media and foundation nominations are limited to one entity per award.
Those doing the nomination:
- You do not have to be members of the Northwest Ohio Chapter of AFP.
- Nominators may be individuals or organizations (either nonprofit or for-profit).
- If your nominee is selected for an award, we will ask for your help in preparing materials for the presentation and the program.
- You are strongly encouraged to attend the NPD luncheon.
Awardees selected for honors:
- Awardees will be honored at the NPD virtual award celebration NPD on November 12, 2020, and are expected to attend this event to receive their award.
Our focus is on counties served by the AFP Northwest Ohio Chapter:
- In Ohio: Allen, Defiance, Erie, Fulton, Hancock, Henry, Huron, Lucas, Ottawa, Sandusky, Seneca, Williams, and Wood
- In Michigan: Lenawee and Monroe
The Nomination Committee reserves the right to select winners in all or some of the categories each year based on the nominations received.
Nominations will only be accepted via this electronic form and must be completed in one session.
Questions about nominations? Contact Milva Valenzuela Wagner at email@example.com
Need help filling out the form? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 419-764-4387.
Deadline for submissions will be 5:00pm on Monday, June 22, 2020.
The nomination period is now CLOSED for this year, thank you to everyone who submitted a nomination!