My Profile

Ms. Marcy Laront

Mission of Mercy AZ

Contact Details

Mission of Mercy AZ

Bio

I was born and raised in Silicon Valley, California. I attended the University of California, Santa Barbara and Santa Cruz. I lived overseas in Asia (Taiwan and Hong Kong) for 10 years cumulatively, but regrettably do not speak Mandarin or Cantonese. My business experience is broad. Nonprofit fundraising and management is my second career. My first career was in manufacturing and electronics, with a career that included positions in environmental compliance, production control/workflow management, procurement, cross sector liaison, inside sales department manager and outside sales. I spent several years in e-publishing doing both sales and marketing as well as writing editorial business content. I have spent more than the last decade working in the non-profit sector in fundraising, organizational management, grants management, and program development. I am passionate about helping others, and am passionate about those that help others in my community. I currently reside in Tempe Arizona. In my "off" time, I enjoy getting outdoors, physical fitness, travel, writing, and time with friends and family.