The AFP Eastern PA Fundraising Passport is your all-access opportunity to months of high quality programming.
From July to December, we will be offering virtual webinars twice a month featuring esteemed fundraising professionals, including presenters from the cancelled Lehigh Valley Philanthropy Institute. Additionally, we will be hosting virtual networking and affinity sessions to create moderated conversations about topics that YOU want to discuss. The Fundraising Passport also includes sessions with the LVPI keynote speakers, Dan Pallotta and Laura Otten.
We know that times are tough for many organizations like yours. With you in mind, the Fundraising Passport is the same price as Lehigh Valley Philanthropy Institute, which your organization may have budgeted for back in May. Take advantage of this opportunity now and you will receive more of the same quality content and more CFRE credits for the same price as LVPI!
Fundraising Passport details:
- $99/$149 (members/nonmembers).
- Same price as Lehigh Valley Philanthropy Institute, more CFRE credits and programs.
- Guaranteed 10 CFRE credits.
- Grants you access to 18 virtual education sessions, affinity groups, and networking opportunities from July to December 2020.
- Includes sessions with keynote speakers Dan Pallotta and Laura Otten.
- You must register for the Fundraising Passport by August 30, 2020.
Stay tuned for Registration Details for All the Upcoming Programs in the AFP Fundraising Passport Series:
Purchase Your Fundraising Passport Now!
**Sessions will be recorded and available for viewing after the event if you are unable to participate in person.
- July 24th: "Don't Stop Believin' (in Direct Mail)" with Sarah Hartke & Liz Velardi, Schultz & Williams (1 CFRE credit)
- August 7th: "What's Feasible: Campaign Planning During COVID-19" with Laura McGarry, Graham Pelton (1 CFRE credit)
- August 14th: "Diversity, Inclusion, & Authentic Messaging: A Moderated Conversation" with Shawn Mack, Valley Youth House
- September 11th: Creatively & Safely Engaging Volunteers During COVID-19
- September 18th: "NextGen Presents: A Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion Panel Discussion" (1 CFRE credit)
- September 30th: Dan Pallotta, Keynote Presentation (1 CFRE credit)
- October 9th: Education Session with Cindy Bergvall (1 CFRE credit)
- October 16th: "Campaigns: The Path to BIG Gifts" with CCS Fundraising (1 CFRE credit)
- October 23rd: October is Ethics in Fundraising Month! with Mollie Santee & Patti Price (1 CFRE credit)
- November 6th: Education Session with Schultz & Williams (1 CFRE credit)
- November 13th: Laura Otten, Ph.D., Keynote Presentation (1 CFRE credit)
- November 18th: National Philanthropy Day Virtual Celebration
Visit our Events Calendar for more details on each session!