My Profile

Mrs. Kimberly Notarianni, MFA

Chief Development Officer,
Navy League of the U.S.

Contact Details

Navy League of the U.S.
Phone 1: (703) 298-7159

Bio

I serve as Director of Philanthropy and I am the principal fundraising officer for the Navy League of the United States.  I work with Navy League's leadership and board members to establish fundraising goals, cultivate new donors and steward current donors.  With more than a decade of fundraising experience, I have worked in a Development capacity for Gonzaga College High School, Stone Ridge School of the Sacred Heart, Hillwood Museum, Arlington Free Clinic and St. Leo the Great Catholic School.  
In addition to my development role at NLUS I am the International Liaison and main point of contact for our international military officers.  I am active with the Naval Attache Association and grateful for the opportunity to work with Heads of Navy and officers around the world.
WIth a strong background in the arts, I am no stranger to the non-profit world and funding needs for NPO's.  
In my spare time I lead the costume team for Gonzaga's theatre program (GDA), am a certified Yoga, Pilates, & Barre instructor, have my own website: www.DivineMoxie.com, and during the summer I can be found on the water in Ocean City NJ teaching SUP Yoga at OCPaddleCompany