Honoured Supporter Award Nomination
Nominations now OPEN and close Oct. 15th, 2021
Join us in recognizing the leadership and important role of philanthropists in our community. Nominations will be accepted from organizations who wish to recognize an individual, family, service club, business or family foundation that has provided an important gift of time, expertise and resources to your organization.
Every nominee will be recognized during our 2021 online National Philanthropy celebrations (the week of November 15th, 2021), receive a commemorative recipient booklet and an engraved award.
- Nominee's will have contributed significantly to the success of your organization and the community it serves.
- The nominating organization must submit this online nomination form and also submit a high resolution photograph of the nominee by e-mail to email@example.com no later than October 15th, 2021. This photo will be included in the online celebration and will be included in the recipient booklet.
- The National Philanthropy Day Committee has the right to edit your nomination statement for use in the recipient booklet.
- Organizations may submit only one nomination for this category.
- Nominating organizations are NOT required to be members of the AFP Saskatoon Chapter.
* Deadline for nomination and photo submission is October 15th, 2021
* Photo's to be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact the National Philanthropy Day Award's Chairs should you have any
Ashlyn Yablonski, email@example.com
Shari Lemon, firstname.lastname@example.org
Honoured Supporter Nomination Form