Association of Fundraising Professionals - Saskatoon Chapter
19th Annual National Philanthropy Day
Honoured Supporter Award Nomination
Join us in recognizing the leadership and important role of philanthropists in our community. Nominations will be accepted from organizations who wish to recognize an individual, family, service club, business or family foundation that has provided an important gift of time, expertise and resources to your organization. Every nominee will be recognized by name and will receive a keepsake.
Once nominated, we ask that you also host your Award Recipient, their family or others by purchasing a ticket(s) or table for the 19th Annual National Philanthropy Day Celebration Luncheon on Friday November 15, 2019 at Prairieland Park.
- Nominees will have contributed significantly to the success of your organization and the community it serves.
- The nominating charity must complete the online nomination form here.
- The National Philanthropy Day Committee will review and approve your nomination. All decisions on acceptance are final.
- The National Philanthropy Day Committee has the right to edit your nomination statement for use in the NPD program.
- Organizations may submit one nomination for the Honoured Supporter Award category.
- Nominating organizations are NOT required to be members of AFP Saskatoon Chapter.
Deadline for Nomination and Photo Submission is: Friday September 20, 2019 (now closed)
Honoured Supporter Award Nomination Form
If you have any questions, please contact:
National Philanthropy Day Committee Awards Co-Chair
Enter Submission Here