Association of Fundraising Professionals - Saskatoon Chapter
20th Annual National Philanthropy Day
Youth in Philanthropy Award Nomination
Our 2020 nominations will be open shortly. Please check back soon.
Join us in recognizing the leadership and important role of youth philanthropists (ages 8 – 25) in our community. Nominations will be accepted from organizations who wish to recognize an individual or group that has demonstrated an outstanding commitment in the area of volunteer time and/or fundraising in support of your organization. Every nominee will be recognized by name and will receive a keepsake.
Once nominated, we ask that you also host your Award Recipient, their family or others by purchasing a ticket(s) or table for the 20th Annual National Philanthropy Day Celebration Luncheon on Thursday November 19, 2020 at Prairieland Park.
- Nominees will have contributed significantly to the success of your organization for a minimum of one year.
- The nominating charity must complete the online nomination form.
- The National Philanthropy Day Committee will review and approve your nomination. All decisions on acceptance are final.
- The National Philanthropy Day Committee has the right to edit your nomination statement for use in the NPD program.
- Organizations may submit one nomination for the Youth in Philanthropy Award category.
- Nominating organizations are not required to be members of AFP Saskatoon Chapter.
Deadline for Nomination and Photo Submission: available soon
Youth in Philanthropy Award Nomination Form available soon
If you have any questions, please contact:
2020 National Philanthropy Day Committee Volunteer Awards Chair