Rachel Muir's "I Wish I'd Thought of That" Best Fundraising Examples

When:  Jan 8, 2019 from 11:30 AM to 01:00 PM (CT)
Associated with  AFP TX, East Chapter
rachel_m.jpgAFP ETX presents

I Wish I’d Thought of That -
“Best of” Fundraising Examples
presented by Rachel Muir, CFRE

January 8th, 2019

11:30 am-1 pm

Hollytree Country Club

6700 Hollytree Dr., Tyler, TX 75703

Ready for eye candy campaigns that make you wish YOU’D thought of that?  Buckle up, buttercup!  Our special guest Rachel Muir, CFRE is firing up the very best fundraising examples from budgets small and large.  This session will inspire and delight you with eye-candy examples and concrete tactics you can implement in your next fundraising campaign. We’ll explore great content, unique thinking and delightful design across donor thank you’s, emails, websites, online advertising, donation pages, videos—and anything else that increases donations!  

Rachel is a popular repeat presenter at conferences like AFP International, the Bridge Conference, the Nonprofit Technology Conference, Cause Camp, the Boys and Girls Clubs National Conference and for organizations like the United States Olympic Committee, USO, and Operation Smile.  She is a regular contributor to Guidestar, npEngage and Network for Good. 

A winner of Oprah Winfrey’s Use Your Life award, Rachel is a three time finalist for Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year Award, was named “Outstanding Fundraising Executive of the Year” by the Association of Fundraising Professionals, and one of Fast Company Magazines “Fast 50 Champions of Innovation."Her career includes leading an online fundraising consulting practice for a major software company and managing major gift portfolios for some of the country’s largest and most successful nonprofits.  Her passion for fundraising is so intense she has been registered as an alternative energy source by the Department of Energy.

This meeting will have a fee to attend. AFP members are $10. Non-Members $30. 

Please RSVP by January 4, 2019.

Hollytree Country Club
6700 Hollytree Drive
Tyler, TX 75703
Event Image

Contact

Rachel Ashcraft
admin@afpetx.org