My Profile

Terry Sutton

American Cancer Society

Contact Details

American Cancer Society

Bio

Thank you for wanting to read my bio.  I TRULY AM "The Luckiest Man in the WORLD" - yeah right or...  AM I?

This is an amazing story and I hope that in some way, - I can INSPIRE you!

I am currently 57 years old, my wife and I live on our boat in Tavernier Key. Now that may make you question yourself, “DO I REALLY want to read ANYMORE”? -  I can understand BUT, I got ya this far so… another 3… at least give me 1 LINE..

On May 9th 2019 - four people - THREE STRANGERS AND MY WIFE -  DONATED - “ LIFE” - TO ME!

1st DONOR – MY WIFE

2nd DONOR - A single mother in her later 30's DONATED to me the ”LEFT LOBE” of “HER LIVER” thru the UPMC Living ORGAN Donor Transplant program.

3rd DONOR – a complete STRANGER – “ DONATED” a major vein in our body called an “INFERIOR VINA CAVA”  this is the - Largest Vein -  of the HUMAN BODY!

4th RECIPIENT – ME – I only knew my wife!

Is this interesting? – Then please KEEP READING

In 2015, I was diagnosed with STAGE IV colorectal cancer. Fighting cancer, with many alternative techniques over 7 years has been a LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE for MY FAMILY.  I joined the association to learn how to raise millions of dollars to provide a cancer center that will teach other cancer patients and their CAREGIVERS how to live a better quality of life while fighting for their life, dealing with cancer. You can find out more at www.cancerhealing.net

To learn more follow the link below to an article that was written by a USA TODAY affiliate about my cancer journey and why Ocean Dreams Cancer Healing Center is so important to me.

https://www.ydr.com/story/news/2020/12/08/cancer-nearly-stole-his-life-but-red-lion-man-got-second-chance-liver-transplant-upmc/6268477002/

you can email me at tsutton@cancerhealing.net

THANK YOU for reading and I hope in some way, I INSPIED YOU!

CHEERS,

The LUCKIEST MAN IN THE WORLD!

Terry