My Profile

David Kaplan

Contact Details

Bio

For more than 20 years, I’ve specialized in parachuting into new organizations and communities and hit the ground running with a primary focus on cultural competency. My proven ability to quickly understand the needs, values, and culture of an organization and the community it serves, and then turn that knowledge into action, has resulted in organizational growth and success. I’ve scaled organizations amid natural disasters, leading them through systemic change, and assessed and restructured whole organizations as well as development and communications programs quickly and efficiently under tight deadlines. 

Most importantly, I’ve done all of this as a mission-driven leader grounded in empathy and equity – working tirelessly to tap into customer and client needs. My focus on innovative approaches has positioned organizations to succeed – from new and innovative development programs to strategic growth and programmatic adjustments. I’ll work tirelessly to ensure you meet your goals and support your core mission, exploring new pathways as the landscape continues to shift under our feet.