My Profile

Anne Volland

Contact Details

Bio

I am a true humanitarian at heart, and very passionate about my career at Nurses for Newborns. As the mother of 5 children, I have a particularly soft spot for babies and families. In the years I've worked in the not-for-profit sector, I have seen the human spirit hold strength beyond measure. I work tirelessly to facilitate making a connection with those we serve and donors, by being authentic, compassionate and genuine.

My primary focus at Nurses for Newborns is to build awareness about our unique In-Home Nurse Visitation Program and the amazing registered RNs, licensed Social Workers, and Community Health Workers who touch the lives of thousand of babies with over 11,000 home visits every year.

I have extensive experience in philanthropy and development, board development and nonprofit administration in community and healthcare for local and international organizations, with more than 10 years of experience as a senior manager and director. I received my Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and continue with professional development at Washington University and am getting closer everyday to receiving my CFRE.