My Profile

Sasha Lewis, MPA

Moves Management Consulting

Contact Details

Moves Management Consulting

Bio

It has been my privilege to work in the nonprofit fundraising sector in both back-of-house and front-line roles. Early in my career, I specialized in helping nonprofit organizations focus on innovation through the donor data system. As the data innovations became embedded in the culture of the organization, it was very rewarding to learn how my colleagues were using data to achieve operational efficiency and ultimately greater fundraising success to fulfill the organization’s mission.

After spending a decade working behind the scenes, it has been a delight to work directly with volunteers, donors, and community leaders who are passionate about making an impact on their community through their philanthropic giving. I found that donors, especially those that make principal level philanthropic gifts, expect charitable organizations to demonstrate operational excellence so that more can be done to support the direct work of the mission. As a development professional, I passionately work to connect donors in meaningful ways with organizations that are striving to make a change!