My Profile

Jennifer Oyer

Community Impact Advisors

Contact Details

Community Impact Advisors

Bio

One of my favorite quotes by the great Hank Rosso says, “Fundraising is the gentle art of teaching the joy of giving.” For more than 17 years, it has been a privilege for me to play a meaningful role in the joy that donors feel when making impactful gifts to the organizations they care deeply about.

As a fundraising consultant, I am dedicated to serving the nonprofit community and sharing my expertise as exemplified by my leadership in raising over $50 Million for various organizations through my background in fund development, organizational and strategic management, and special event management. My experience spans the social services, healthcare, and higher education sectors. Committed to the fund development profession, I received my CFRE designation in 2015 and most recently my CFRM designation from the Lilly School of Philanthropy.

Now, my focus is to partner with nonprofits across the state so that I can help them transform their communities to not only be leaders in innovation, progressive and critical thinking, and collaboration but also, teach the fundamentals of fundraising so that they, too, can experience the joy that comes when donors make meaningful gifts to their organization.