The AFPWNY Professional Development Luncheon Series Flex Pass is a prime membership benefit
A Flex Pass is good for six admissions to our Professional Development Luncheon Series. Attend your choice of six luncheon series programs:
- Come to six yourself
- Bring five co-workers and all go to one
- Grab a board member to bring along
- Host your fundraising BFF from another organization
- Need to buy more than one six-pack? Be our guest!
Flex passes are available all year 'round for $150.
The fine print:
- The Flex-Pass must be purchased by a current AFPWNY member.
- Anyone from the Member pass-holder's organization/department/office may use the pass to attend luncheons.
- The Member pass-holder should provide notice of who will be using a Flex Pass to attend a luncheon session by the early bird registration deadline.
- We ask that Flex Passes be redeemed in full during a single luncheon season (September through May)
There is no limit to the number of Flex Passes that you can buy during a year.
CFRE International has named the AFP WNY Chapter an Approved Provider for Continuing Education in 2019
PURCHASE YOUR $150.00 PASS(ES) NOW:
Events in our Professional Development Luncheon Series and Webinar Breakfast Series are usually approved for 1.0 CFRE points. Our Annual Networking and Fundraising Conference (held in the spring) has historically been approved for between 5.0 to 7.0 CFRE points.