AFP Global Webinar: Six Figure Success: How to Grow Your Small Nonprofit’s Annual Fundraising to $100,000 and Beyond
The more money you raise, the more good you can do. For small nonprofits, more money means more staff and more programs. But it can be tricky to figure out the right mix of fundraising strategies to cross $100,000 for the first time. You probably already know what doesn’t work, so this webinar will cover what DOES work. You’ll find out how the right messaging can pave the way to more donations and what magnetic messaging looks like. You’ll learn how to choose productive fundraising strategies for your situation so you get the highest return on your investment of time, energy, and money. And you’ll see why giving donors a great experience virtually guarantees they’ll give again. Plus, you’ll hear the story of a small nonprofit that successfully grew their fundraising over 6 figures in their first 5 years of operation. This webinar is perfect for those who can’t seem to raise more than $100,000 a year and are ready to cross that line!
- Understand the key elements to growing your fundraising income
- Understand the difference between productive and unproductive fundraising strategies
- Learn what magnetic messaging is and how it attracts donors and inspires them to give
- Understand how to choose the fundraising strategies you need to generate $100,000 in revenue
- Understand the importance of a large donor base in funding a 6-figure budget and where to find more donors
- Understand what a good donor experience looks like and how to give your donors one
Presenter: Sandy Rees, CFRE
Sandy Rees, CFRE and founder of GetFullyFunded, helps nonprofit leaders raise the money of their dreams. She’s shown dozens of Founders and Executive Directors how to add 6 and 7 figures to their bottom line and how to turn their Board into a fundraising machine. Sandy is an accomplished author and has written several books, including Get Fully Funded: How to Raise the Money of Your Dreams, 6 Figure Fundraising, and Simple Success Fundraising Plan. She writes the blog Get Fully Funded, and her articles appear in a variety of magazines, ezines and blog sites.