A Message Regarding Community Notifications
To ensure that you receive timely notification of the discussions posted to AFP Connect and Chapter discussion forums, we encourage you to check the notification settings in your account profile:
- Be sure you are logged in on your chapter's site, then click the down arrow to the right of your Profile image.
- Click Profile > My Account > Community Notifications.
- Under Notification Settings, locate the appropriate forum (for your Chapter forum, locate your Chapter under the Community column)
- In the associated Discussion Email field drop down box select one of the following:
- Real Time: Receive an email each time a new message is posted to the selected forum.
- Daily Digest: Receive one email per day compiling all posts to the selected forum over the previous 24-hour period.
- No Email: No emails from the selected forum.