Welcome to the AFP South Dakota Chapter job posting center! This service is designed to share pertinent career information with our audience of development professionals in the South Dakota area.
We feature all career position announcements for one month on our AFP South Dakota website. Anyone who visits this site will see your position announcement on our Chapter Job Center. In addition, your position will be sent out in our AFP update email with a link to the job center. This monthly update email reaches more than 360 fundraising and non-profit professionals in South Dakota who have self-identified as wanting to stay connected to our chapter and receive updates.
$50 - AFP members
$150 - Non-members
Please email your job positing to SouthDakotaAFP@live.com. Your information will be reviewed, edited if needed, approved and posted by our Chapter Administrator. Your organization will be invoiced via PayPal within 3-5 business days.
Contact Chapter Administrator Angie Kuiper, at SouthDakotaAFP@live.com if you have any questions.
CURRENT JOB POSTINGS – FULL DESCRIPTIONS
Development & Marketing Director
Company: The Banquet
Date Posted: September 11, 2019
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience Desired: A minimum of four years experience in a related field.
Requirements: The Development & Marketing Director, with the Executive Director, will spearhead development and marketing efforts as The Banquet continues to grow. The Development Director will have the opportunity to build the development function. Strong written and verbal communication skills along with good time management are required.
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES:
- Develop, execute, and sustain The Banquet’s annual fundraising plan
- Secure financial support from individuals, foundations and corporations
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with major donors
- Responsible, with the Executive Director, to grow positive awareness of the organization and strengthen its reputation with volunteers ,donors and the communities it serves
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing plan that includes events, media relations, press releases, social networking, Annual Report, website, and branding
- Develop and execute organization of special fundraising events
- Direct Capital Campaigns
- Responsible for grant seeking- including research, writing, submitting and obtaining grants
- Developing and tracking proposals and reports for all foundation and corporate fundraising
- Direct Marketing activities as related to newsletter, web pages, social media and promotional materials
- Assist with dining room coverage
- Direct media campaigns, conduct interviews with local media
- Other duties as assigned
Inside Outside Both
Applicants can send their resume and cover letter to Executive Director Tamera Jerke-Liesinger at email@example.com.
Company: Huron Regional Medical Center Foundation
Date Posted: September 9, 2019
Directs and coordinates HRMC Foundation activities concerned with fundraising, special events, community and donor relations, finance and budget, planned giving, newsletter, and any other Foundation activities that bring the community together to strengthen, support, and enhance the Huron Regional Medical Center system of care.
Hours per Two Week Pay Period: 80 hours EXEMPT
Shift: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm or as business needs require
Hours per Shift: 8 hours
Weekends: As Needed
Holidays: As Needed
Job Availability: Immediately
Starting Salary: Contact Human Resources for this Information
Minimum Certification/Licenses Requirements: A Bachelor's Degree required, MA preferred, or in place of a degree, 5+ years of relevant experience. CFRE certification preferred.
Preferred Experience: Experience with and working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Quickbooks systems is necessary. Bloomerang donor software working knowledge preferred.
The successful candidate will have to pass competencies for this position.
To apply for this job, complete an application below. For more information on becoming a member of the HRMC team, contact Human Resources at 605-353-6539 or click here
HRMC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The following are options for applying:
- PDF Application
Print, complete and either mail, fax or deliver to human resources.
- Word (.doc) Application
Complete electronically and either email, mail, fax or deliver to human resources.
Huron Regional Medical Center
Attn: Human Resources
172 4th St. SE
Huron, SD 57350
Note: If submitting a resume along with your completed application, please save it as either a Word (.doc) or Acrobat Reader (.pdf) file. All others will not be accepted. Maximum file size is 4 MB.