Job postings are free for organizations that have an AFP Alabama member on their staff.
Job postings for non-members are $50 each
. If you are a not a member of AFP Alabama and wish to post a job, please send a check payable to AFP Alabama to P. O. Box 130365, Birmingham, AL 35213. Payments must be made before jobs will be posted.
Complete and email this form
.Regional Major Gifts OfficerThe Salvation Army Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana DivisionMobile, AL
The Salvation Army Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi Division has an opening for a “Major Gifts
Regional Officer” in the Mobile, Alabama area.
The Salvation Army operates in communities across the United States. We are committed to meeting
human needs wherever we can by providing food distribution, disaster relief, rehabilitation centers,
anti-human trafficking efforts, housing for homeless, basic needs assistance, children’s programs and
many other programs.
This fundraising development position will:
Click here for more information.Director of DevelopmentGirls Inc. of Central AlabamaBirmingham, Alabama
- Raise funds to enable the Mission of The Salvation Army by aggressively developing and nurturing current and prospective donors including individuals, foundations and corporations.
- Respond to inquiries and communicate with donors, advisory organization members, Salvation Army staff and Officers
- Be responsible for designing, revising, and implementing a giving plan for every donor in their portfolio in order to reach an annual production goal
- Travels often to meet with donors throughout the assigned territory of southern Alabama and Mississippi region (Laurel, Hattiesburg, MS Gulf Coast Area Command, Coastal Alabama Area Command (Mobile), Dothan, Montgomery)
- Ideal candidate to reside in Mobile, however, MS Gulf Coast is acceptable
The Development Director of Girls Inc. of Central Alabama manages all fund development and marketing efforts for the organization, including major gifts, special events, direct mail, grant writing, social media and public relations. The Director supports the Board’s Fund Development Committee the Junior Board and oversees all donor records information.
The Director supervises the Volunteer and Development Coordinator and the Marketing and Development Assistant, who provide support in fund development, marketing, volunteer management, donor stewardship, and donor database management.
The Development Director will assist the President/CEO in conducting tours and representing Girls Inc. at agency fairs and speaking engagements.
Click here for more information.