The 35th Anniversary of National Philanthropy Day is coming!
We invite you to participate by nominating outstanding nonprofit and philanthropic leaders in the Greater Los Angeles area, especially during this time of crisis when our philanthropic community has come together as one and provided so much support to our communities. Nominate your heroes today!
Nominations are due by May 31, 2020!
Nominator Instructions - Ground Rules
1. In order to nominate someone, you must have permission from the individual in order to nominate him or her for an award.
2. You may encourage others to nominate the same person or organization.
3. If your nominee is chosen, you must confirm that the person or representatives from the organization can attend the event on November 13, 2020 at the JW Marriott Hotel in Downtown Los Angeles.
4. If your nominee is chosen, we expect you to serve as liaison to your nominee and the National Philanthropy Day Conference & Awards Luncheon (NPDCAL) Committee.
5. If your nominee is chosen, we ask that you invite guests to attend the Luncheon and assist in securing sponsorships from your organization and your nominee’s network.
6. If your nominee is chosen, you agree to attend the reception during National Philanthropy Day Conference & Awards Luncheon (NPDCAL).
7. Please follow the word count guidelines in the nomination form.
Nomination Categories (see descriptions on nomination link below)
Outstanding Corporation or Corporate Foundation
Outstanding Public or Private Foundation
Spirit of Philanthropy
Outstanding Nonprofit Organization
Outstanding Professional Fundraiser
Remember – nominations are due by May 31, 2020!
NOMINATE HERE http://npd.afpvote.org/nominations/AFPGLAC
Click here to see a list of past recipients.
Yuri Casco, Genevieve Riutort, and Cassie Carter
National Philanthropy Day Conference & Awards Luncheon Co-Chairs