Thank you for your interest in being part of the National Philanthropy Day Conference & Awards Virtual Event. This year celebrates the 35th Anniversary of National Philanthropy Day, and we are excited to bring together so many professionals, board members and volunteers in the Southern California philanthropic community (and beyond!)
We are using a virtual platform called ExpoPass as the hub of our full day of learning, inspiration and education. We are excited for the opportunities this provides to attendees as well as our exhibitors and sponsors.
For Only $550, Your Exhibitor Benefits Include:
- 1 NPD Conference and Awards Celebration registration
- Sponsorship acknowledgment e-blast to all NPD Conference and Awards Celebration registrants
- Acknowledgment with company name and logo in all promotional materials, on the AFP website as well as during the conference and awards celebration (2400 active email distribution list & 900 page visits monthly)
- include e-promotions materials in a pre-event virtual “gift bag” to all attendees (up to a 5 page PDF)
- Virtual, interactive exhibitor showcase session open to all attendees (more information below)
Some features of our Virtual Exhibitor Showcase this year include:
- A one hour virtual exhibitor showcase, where you can host all interested attendees in a Zoom Room. This includes:
- The ability to host an interactive room where attendees can come and speak with you more about the services you provide. Because it is your private room- you can be as creative as possible! You can host raffles, play music, have special guest speakers-- anything that will capture the attention of our hundreds of attendees!
- The opportunity to upload customized PDF documents for access by guests to your virtual session room
- The ability to provide up to three action links for guests of your virtual room- these could be links to videos, scheduling future appointments/meetings, calls to action or signing up for your mailing list.
What you will need to provide by Friday, October 30, 2020:
- Your company logo and a 300 word description of your business
- A person to staff your interactive Exhibit Showcase Session
- A Zoom meeting link for us to embed in our platform
What you CAN provide:
- Interactive prizes or raffles during your session
- PDF Downloads to include
- Up to 3 action items/ calls to action with links that we can embed in your platform session.
Secure Your Virtual Exhibitor Hall:
- Download the NPD Sponsorship deck and send in the Submission Form to Debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once submission form and payment have been received, a member of the NPD Planning Committee will be in contact in setting up your company’s Virtual Exhibitor Hall
- For more information or questions about the Virtual Exhibitor Hall, please contact Amy at email@example.com