November 17, 2022
Pavilion- Carleen Bright Arboretum
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
NATIONAL PHILANTHROPY DAY AWARDS LUNCHEON
The annual National Philanthropy Day (NPD) Awards Luncheon, hosted by the Association of Fundraising Professionals Central Texas Chapter (AFP), recognizes and pays tribute to outstanding achievements by individuals, corporations, foundations and nonprofit organizations whose philanthropy creates significant impact on the quality of life in Central Texas. Awards are presented at the annual Philanthropy Day Awards Luncheon. Proceeds from the event directly support AFP’s mission of advancing philanthropy by enabling people and organizations to practice effective and ethical fundraising.
The 2022 National Philanthropy Day event will be held at the Carleen Bright Arboretum (1 Pavilion Way, Woodway TX 76712) on November 17th from 11:30 am - 1:00 pm.
- Lifetime Achievement Award- Jill McCall, Executive Director - Compassion Ministries
- Philanthropist of the Year- Penny and Tom Chase
- Communitarian Award- Nicole Wynter, Senior Director of Community Investments & Operations - Waco Foundation
- Outstanding Community Service Organization- Keep Waco Beautiful
- Outstanding Philanthropic Foundation- The Trellis Foundation
- Outstanding Fundraising Professional- Carlos Hinojosa, Development Director- Waco Family Medicine
- Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser- Kris Kaiser Olson
- Outstanding Youth in Philanthropy- Kindness Counts - the Students of St. Paul's Episcopal School
- Platinum Sponsor- $2,500 - 2 tables of 8 (16 total seats); recognition in the program, in the presentation, and on signage at the event.
- Gold Sponsor- $1,500 - 1 table of 8 (8 total seats); recognition in the program, in the presentation, and on signage at the event.
- Silver Sponsor- $1,000 - 4 seats; recognition in the program, in the presentation, and on signage at the event.
- Table of 8- $500
- Individual Ticket- $65
Sponsorship deadline is October 24th. Sponsorships made after October 24th are not guaranteed inclusion in the printed program.
To sponsor a table or purchase a ticket, click here.
For more information on the Philanthropy Day Luncheon, please contact Robyn Trippe, NPD Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 254.644.0371.