You are invited to help honor an outstanding corporate citizen and an outstanding charitable organization by submitting a nomination for both categories. This is a wonderful opportunity to demonstrate our appreciation to community members who support our missions.
Provide the following in support of your nominations:
- In summary format, describe how the nominee fulfills the criteria for the designated Award Category. Please limit your information to two pages.
- Include the nominee's biographical information, resume, or annual report/website.
- Include no more than three letters of support and/or endorsements.
Note: The Awards Committee will NOT accept as complete any nomination that uses newspaper articles, annual reports, or resumes as substitutes for the summary description of the nominee's qualifications.
When nominating individuals, please ALSO address the following, if known:
- Nominee's current and past affiliations(s) with non-profit organizations: (Note participation level, dates of services, contact person, etc.)
- Nominees' memberships in civic clubs and organizations.
The deadline for nominations is September 30, 2021.
Join us along with other AFP Chapters around the country as we pay tribute to exceptional people of philanthropy and service. Our chapter will recognize our awardees virtually during the month of November.
Chacolby Burns-Johnson, CFRE, MPA?
2021 President AFP, Central Alabama Chapter
Marie Harrington, 2021 NationalPhilanthropy Day Chair
AFP, Cental Alabama Chapter