Job Posting Policy

Job Posting Policies

How to Submit Your Job Posting

New Job Postings are published on Friday mornings for a 4-week posting period. Please see our FAQ below for additional posting information.

Job Posting Requirements
All file submissions must follow the requirements below:

- Contain a clear, detailed job description
- Include a salary range
- Cite a link to your application page or the email address where cover letters or other application materials should be sent
- The file name should be your organization's name
- Must be saved in PDF format

*Please Note: Job postings that do not meet the above requirements will not be published, the job posting payment will be refunded to the original form of payment, and the purchaser will receive an email confirming the refund and any issues with the posting submission. Ensure that your posting is published promptly by double-checking all requirements prior to your submission.

Job Posting Pricing

AFP Members AFP Non Members
AFP Job Posting Package
- Listing in weekly Job Postings email to all AFP contacts for one month (4 weeks)
- Listing on Job Postings page on AFP Eastern PA Chapter website for one month
$51.60 $129
Social Media Boost:
- Custom social media post including business tags (where provided) on AFP Eastern PA Facebook and Instagram profiles
-Published twice on the days/times of choice within the job posting timeframe
**Buyer must submit their social media graphics as .jpg or .png files in 1:1 ratio (square). Caption copy should be uploaded in a Word Document written exactly the way that you want it to appear, including the specific hashtags/handles desired for each platform. 
$85 $85
Add-On Social Media Service:
- One dedicated post about your job opening on each AFP Eastern PA Chapter social platform (Facebook & LinkedIn)
$77.40 $77.40

Job Posting FAQ

Why Submit Your Job Posting With Us?

AFP Eastern PA Chapter will share job openings related to the fundraising and nonprofit sector through the chapter website, weekly email blasts, and social media platforms as a benefit to both Chapter members and nonmembers, providing an employer a targeted audience of professional fundraisers and nonprofit leaders primarily based in Eastern Pennsylvania.

Can I email my job posting materials to you?

We are unable to accept job posting submissions via email. Please use the button on this page to complete your submission online by uploading your materials directly to the queue to be included on our site and in our email blasts.

What does my job posting need to include in order to be published?

In order to post your listing, your posting needs to include a salary range for the role, a clear position description, and a link where applicants can apply to your role. Postings without salary range details will not be posted. Please save your file as a PDF with your organization's name. File types that are not PDF will not be accepted. Please feel free to take a look at our active postings if you are in need of some inspiration!

What do I get if I purchase a social media add-on with my posting?

if you purchase a social media add-on, we will post a specific graphic promoting your position to our Facebook and Instagram accounts during the timeframe for your purchased listing. Timing for these posts will be dependent upon our organization's content calendar and availability.

I just submitted my materials, when will they be posted?

All Job Postings are updated every Friday morning and posting timeframes run for four weeks. If you submit your materials on a Monday, you can expect them to be posted that coming Friday. Materials submitted after 12pm EST on Wednesdays will be posted the following week.

Additional Posting Details

Please note: Effective March 1, 2021, in conjunction with the decision of our parent organization AFP Global, all job postings must include a salary range. This is based on the following rationale:

First, not including the salary range in a job posting reinforces the salary gaps we see in the fundraising profession and in all of society based on gender, race and other factors. Studies show that women and people of color often have huge disadvantages during salary negotiations. Requiring salary ranges promotes equity in the fundraising profession. 

Second, this change is all about encouraging transparency. We demand transparency in the relationship between our donors and our organizations. We should expect no less from our organizations when hiring a fundraiser (or any other position).

Third, salary ranges set expectations from the beginning and ensure there is no surprise about salaries and that neither party is wasting their time on a candidate or a position that doesn't meet their salary needs. In addition, there is research which shows that jobs with salary ranges get 30% more attention.

Finally, the salary compensation of any position should be based on the work and value of the position to the organization and its roles and responsibilities. Of course, not everyone will be paid the same for the same job because of differing levels of skills and experiences. But those salaries should be similar and set in a range because the work is similar.

Organizations that have questions about setting ranges for various jobs can consult the annual AFP Compensation and Benefits Report to see the general range of salaries for a variety of fundraising positions. https://afpglobal.org/news/job-postings-and-equity-profession

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Chapter by email at director@afpglv.org.