DIRECTOR OF DEVELOPMENT
IMPACT DRUG & ALCOHOL TREATMENT CENTER (IMPACT)
Entering its 55th year of helping people with addiction get clean and sober at a low cost, Impact is poised to welcome an entrepreneurial and compassionate relationship builder as its first ever professional fundraiser. In this newly created position, the Director of Development reports to the Executive Director and will be charged with building, implementing and leading all aspects of fundraising and comprehensive development initiatives for Impact. This would include major gifts, corporate donations, annual giving, capital campaigns, individual gifts, institutional giving, planned giving, special events, alumni and family giving (individuals who have been through treatment and families who have supported them), and in-kind resources.
Established in 1969 by a small group of dedicated men and women, Impact Drug & Alcohol Treatment Center (Impact) was founded with the simple, but powerful, principle of one addict helping another overcome the powerful force of addiction. The Impact treatment philosophy recognizes addiction as a multidimensional disease that requires medical, psychological, and behavioral treatment. With the right combination of interventions, therapies, and social support, anyone with addiction can abstain from drug and alcohol use for the rest of their life. Impact employs 175 highly professional, intensively trained, and culturally diverse clinical and administrative staff members who serve approximately 500 men and women on any given day throughout the Impact continuum of care. Many of the employees are graduates of the Impact program and have multiple years in recovery. Impact has an operating budget of $19 million.
For more information about Impact and its programs, visit www.impacthouse.com.
· The Director of Development will be an experienced fundraising professional with documented success in creating and managing a comprehensive development program.
· A strong record of personal achievement in cultivating donors, motivating volunteers, building strong relationships and raising major gifts is essential.
· The ideal candidate will have experience in all areas of fundraising including annual giving, major gifts, grants and events, as well as a fluency in technology that supports fundraising.
· Previous experience working with Board members and volunteers would be ideal.
· A background working in healthcare, human services or mental health would be a plus.
The salary range is $140,000 to $160,000 based on experience. A comprehensive benefits package will be provided.
Impact has retained Morris & Berger to conduct the Director of Development search. To view the full position description, please visit https://pub.lucidpress.com/morrisberger_2210/. To apply, please submit an application, including a resume and a letter of interest, in confidence to Morris & Berger through their website: https://www.morrisberger.com/position.php?id=2210.