Since 1998, AFP Michiana has served the Michiana non-profit and philanthropic communities with meaningful educational and advocacy programs designed toward one goal – elevating the practice and understanding of philanthropy throughout Michiana for the benefit of all its citizens.
AFP Michiana serves non-profiit professionals, specifically those who are involved in resource development as well as their volunteers, through:
- Quarterly morning coffee chats with local industry leaders on topics relevant to the profession
- Quarterly evening roundtable discussions and networking with both seasoned and new to the fundraising field
- Brown bag luncheon webinars
- An annual professional development conference
- Scholarships and internships for young adults interested in Development as a career;
For more information, contact any member of our Board of Directors, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and visit the many informative pages and links on our site. You can also find us on Facebook at facebook.com/afpmichiana.