The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Greater Detroit Chapter Marjorie S. Fisher Fellows (Fisher Fellows) program strives to educate and empower the future generation of fundraisers in the region and is supported through the generosity of the Max M. and Marjorie S. Fisher Foundation.
Fisher Fellows will receive the following benefits over a one-year period:
- Membership in the Association of Fundraising Professionals Greater Detroit Chapter
- Financial assistance to attend up to six chapter-sponsored educational programs
- Inclusion in the Mentorship AFP program
A limited number of fellowships are available. For consideration, applicants must be:
- Currently employed in a fundraising capacity at a local non-profit organization located in Metro Detroit
- Age 30 or under, or if over age 30 have two years or less of professional fundraising experience
- Small organizations with limited development support will be given special consideration
- Financial hardship will also be given special consideration
The deadline to apply for 2021 has passed. Please check back in early 2022.
Please contact Erin Lin at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Congratulations, 2021 Marjorie S. Fisher Fellows!
Alicia Arkwright, North Oakland Headwaters Land Conservancy
Lejla Bajgoric, Detroit Justice Center
Hannah Colborn, Michigan Community Resources
Aaliya Davidson, L!FE Leaders Inc.
Sean Davidson, Volunteers of America Michigan
Miah J. Davis, College for Creative Studies
Christine Donaldson, Michigan Humane
Rachel Fine, Tamarack Camps
Rebecca Harris, Eversight
Amanda Holiday, Congress of Communities
Alistair Kiyingi, Global Detroit
Katrina McCree, Neighborhood Service Organization
Velma Overman, Operation Refuge, Inc.
Rebecca Yaciuk, Michigan Ability Partners