Co-Chairs: Angela Palomba and Sue Figler
SAVE THE DATE: April 29, 2021
The Focus on Philanthropy Conference (formerly the Career Success Institute) focuses on the tools needed by nonprofit professionals, board members, and volunteers to re-focus their efforts on best practices in fundraising and best serve those supporting their initiatives.
The 2021 Conference will follow the agenda developed for the 2020 conference:
- 1A - The Major Gifts Challenge: How to Raise Big Gifts from Individual Donors ... presented by Amy Eisenstein
- 1B - Using Automated Email to Build & Maintain Relationships ... presented by Ceci Dadisman
- 1C - In the Donor's Mind: The Science of Giving ... presented by Daniel Mansoor
- 2A - The Major Gifts Challenge: How to Raise Big Gifts from Individual Donors ... presented by Amy Eisenstein (repeat of 1A)
- 2B - Don't Let Your Database Get You Down! Tips, Tricks and Strategies to Get Your Data Working for You ... presented by Amy Wong
- 2C - Planting the Giving Tree - A Legal Perspective ... presented by Susan Figler, JD, MA
Check back often for updates.
Amy Eisenstein, ACFRE
Happiness, Habits, and Fundraising:
Strategies to Survive and Thrive
Recognized as a leading expert in her field, Amy Eisenstein, ACFRE, has helped small and large nonprofits alike raise millions of dollars through major gift and capital campaigns, board development, annual fund campaigns, direct mail, and planned gift solicitations.
Amy’s primary mission is to make nonprofit development simple. She helps you clear away the complexity and raise funds much more effectively.
In addition to consulting, Amy is an author, speaker, and trainer, as well as the creator of Mastering Major Gifts and the co-creator of the Capital Campaign Toolkit. Her books can be found on Amazon:
For more information, visit her website at www.amyeisenstein.com/