Photo left to right: Sherri Koski, Maura Cody, Aurora Ulbing, Marrie Nuemer, Krista Matia, Julie Pizzuti, Marrianne Pelliter, Kayla Wingert, Amy LeViere, Lauren Schler (not pictured: Diana Rumsey)Executive Board
Marrie Neumer, President
Liz Hudson, Immediate Past President
Krista Matia, Vice President
Sherri Koski, Treasurer
Kayla Wingert, SecretaryBoard of Directors
Corning Museum of Glass
One Museum Way, Corning, NY 14830
Business Phone: 607-438-5129
Cell Phone: 845-418-8749
Ithaca Community Childcare Center, Inc.
579 Warren Road, Ithaca, NY 14850
Business Phone: 607-257-0200
Chief Philanthropic Services Officer
Community Foundation of Tompkins County
200 E. Buffalo Street, Suite 202, Ithaca, NY 14850
Business Phone: 607-272-9333
Cell Phone: 607-592-0700
Donor & Community Engagement Manager
Food Bank of the Southern Tier
388 Upper Oakwood Avenue Elmira, NY 14903
Business Phone: 607-796-6061
Cell Phone: 607-228-7343
Assistant Dean, Alumni Affairs & Development
Computing and Information Science, Cornell University
105 Gates Hall, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853
Business Phone: 607-255-8059
Cell Phone: 607-342-1536
Legal Information Institute, Cornell Law School, Cornell University
G28C Hughes Hall, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853
Cell phone: 607-725-6865
Marianne M. Pelletier
Staupell Analytics Group
392 Fish Rd., Ithaca, NY 14850
Business Phone: 607-592-3797
Cell Phone: 607-592-3797
Major Gifts Associate, Individual Giving
Ithaca College, 234 Alumni Hall, Ithaca, NY 14850
Business Phone: (607) 274-1395
Consulting LLC, CFRE, Raiser's Edge bCRE-Pro
Business Phone: (607) 294-0055
Cell Phone: (607) 592-1450
Aurora Ulbing, CFRE
Advancement Office Manager
Boyce Thompson Institute
533 Tower Road, Ithaca, NY 14853
Cell Phone: 607-342-1354
Ithaca Neighborhood Housing Services [INHS]
115 W. Clinton Street, Ithaca, NY 14850
Cell Phone: (708) 813-0323
AFP believes that to guarantee human freedom and social creativity, people must have the right to freely and voluntarily form organizations to meet perceived needs, advocate causes, and seek funds to support these activities.
To guarantee these rights, AFP’s purposes are to:
- Foster development and growth of fundraising professionals committed to the preserving and enhancing philanthropy.
- Establish a code of ethics and professional practices.
- Require member adherence to a professional code of ethical standards and practices.
- Provide training opportunities for fundraising professionals.
- Implement programs that ensure cultural and social diversity in our membership and leadership.
- Collect, research, publish, and disseminate historical, managerial, and technical information on philanthropy and philanthropic fundraising.
- Promote public understanding of philanthropy and philanthropic fundraising.
- Conduct activities that maintain and develop legislation favorable to philanthropy.
- Enlist, organize, and support members to achieve our purposes.
- Foster international cooperation, knowledge exchange, and education among fundraising professionals worldwide.
- Use all necessary and proper means to accomplish our purposes.
- Provide a valid and reliable certification program for fundraising professionals
If you would like to be added to our mailing list for regular notifications regarding upcoming events, please click HERE