Photo left to right: Sherri Koski, Maura Cody, Aurora Ulbing, Marrie Nuemer, Krista Matia, Julie Pizzuti, Marrianne Pelletier, Kayla Wingert, Amy LeViere, Lauren Schler (not pictured: Diana Rumsey)Executive Board
Krista Matia, President
Board of Directors
Marianne Pelletier, Vice President
Sherri Koski, Treasurer
Kayla Wingert, Secretary
Cindy Lewis Black
Corning Children’s Center
107 Arthur Street Corning, New York 14830
Business Phone: (607) 937-5502 x123
Manager of Institutional Giving
Corning Museum of Glass
One Museum Way, Corning, NY 14830
Business Phone: (607) 438-5129
Cell Phone: (607) 329-1570
Lansing Library Director MLIS
27 Auburn Rd Lansing NY 14882
Business Phone: (607) 533-4939
Ithaca community Childcare Center, Inc.
579 Warren Road Ithaca, NY 14850
Business Phone: (607) 257-0200
Cell Phone: 607-342-5999
Alumni Engagement and Advancement Services Manager
Boyce Thompson Institute
533 Tower Road Ithaca, NY 14853
Business Phone: (607) 288-3554
Raiser’s Edge NXT Senior Fundraising Consultant
Development Officer, Legal Information Institute, Cornell Law School
G28C Hughes Hall, Ithaca, NY 14853
Cell: (607) 725-6865
Marianne M. Pelletier
Managing Director, Staupell Analytics Group
392 Fish Rd., Ithaca, NY 14850
Business Phone: (607) 592-3797
Cell Phone: (607) 592-3797
Major Gifts Associate, Individual Giving
Ithaca College, 234 Alumni Hall, Ithaca, NY 14850
Business Phone: (607) 274-1395
Lauren Schler, CFRE, bCRE-Pro
Owner, Raiser’s Edge Consultant
Lauren Schler Consulting LLC
Business Phone: (607) 294-0055
Director of Advancement
The Rockwell Museum
111 Cedar Street Corning, New York 14830
Business Phone: (607) 974-2333
Director of Foundation and Corporate Relations
601 1st St, Ithaca, NY 14850
Business Phone: (607) 272-0600, x133
Aurora Ulbing, CFRE
130 East Seneca Street, Suite 400 Ithaca, NY 14850
115 W. Clinton Street, Ithaca, NY 14850
AFP believes that to guarantee human freedom and social creativity, people must have the right to freely and voluntarily form organizations to meet perceived needs, advocate causes, and seek funds to support these activities.
To guarantee these rights, AFP’s purposes are to:
- Foster development and growth of fundraising professionals committed to the preserving and enhancing philanthropy.
- Establish a code of ethics and professional practices.
- Require member adherence to a professional code of ethical standards and practices.
- Provide training opportunities for fundraising professionals.
- Implement programs that ensure cultural and social diversity in our membership and leadership.
- Collect, research, publish, and disseminate historical, managerial, and technical information on philanthropy and philanthropic fundraising.
- Promote public understanding of philanthropy and philanthropic fundraising.
- Conduct activities that maintain and develop legislation favorable to philanthropy.
- Enlist, organize, and support members to achieve our purposes.
- Foster international cooperation, knowledge exchange, and education among fundraising professionals worldwide.
- Use all necessary and proper means to accomplish our purposes.
- Provide a valid and reliable certification program for fundraising professionals
If you would like to be added to our mailing list for regular notifications regarding upcoming events, please click HERE