AFP VA Tri-State will post relevant job listings as a service to our members. Please send your job listing to Debbie Connolly. Unless otherwise requested or identified as closed, job listings will be remain on our website for one month from the posted date.
|Director of Development
United Way of Northern Shenandoah Valley - Winchester, VA (Posted Dec 19, 2018)
Provides oversight and leadership of Resource Development which includes the annual fundraising campaign, and any special event fundraisers. Cultivates relationship within all accounts, organizing and managing workplace campaigns to encourage increased participation and giving within all accounts, in order to maximize potential and reach desired division goals. Includes prospecting, developing relationship with non-giving accounts, and making cold calls. Ability to establish donor relationships with individuals and organizations. Contributes to and demonstrates ownership of organizational goals.
View The Job Opportunity
|Fund Development Manager
NW Works - Winchester, VA (Posted Dec 3, 2018)
NWW is currently seeking a Fund Development Manager. The Fund Development Manager will work closely with our Leadership Team, The NW Works, Inc., Board of Directors, The NWW Foundation Board, and our team members to lead key areas of development and fundraising activities for the organization. The Fund Development Manager reports directly to the President and CEO. The core of this position requires a motivating team builder organization developer.
- Create and implement a comprehensive strategic plan for fund development including donations, grants, and special events.
- Coordinates fundraising activities throughout the year in collaboration with the Marketing and Public Relations Coordinator.
- Assist with all philanthropic communications.
- Manage a donor portfolio.
- Lead and complete all development mailings including updating lists and preparation of communications.
- Responsible for development and oversight of fundraising database.
- Provide updated philanthropic reports to the CEO and Board of Directors.
- Research, write, submit and present grant applications.
View The Job Opportunity
Additional Job Resouces
Search for employment opportunities posted by nonprofit, government and other community organizations primarily in the Richmond/Central Virginia region.
Search AFP International's Job Center for employment opportunities in Virginia, West Virginia and Maryland. Or change the search selection to meet your needs.