June 6, 8, 13, & 15, 2022
12:00 – 5:00 pm ET each day
$390 (Members); $490 (Non-Members)
The AFP Fundamentals of Fundraising Course was developed with a foundation from the Essentials of Fundraising Program and the First Course and is composed of seven modules that have been designed by experienced fundraising professionals to meet the real-world needs and challenges nonprofit organizations face every day. This 16-hour program includes case studies and projects for groups and individuals, making the learning experience both substantive and enjoyable. The AFP Fundamentals of Fundraising Course offers a complete overview of the development function, featuring the most current information and techniques. This intensive program will provide an overview of skills, techniques, and program components for individuals with 0 to 4 years of fundraising experience.
The modules are:
- Module 1: Overview of Fundraising
- Module 2: Developing an Integrated Fundraising Program
- Module 3: Marketing for Ongoing Success
- Module 4: Building & Sustaining Relationships
- Module 5: Securing the Gift
- Module 6: Volunteers – Partners in Fundraising
- Module 7: Management & Accountability
Hosted by AFP Global
Presented By: Cherian Koshy, CFRE and Ken Miller, CFRE
Eligible for 16 CFRE points
Course is limited to 30 participants. A wait list will be maintained.
**Course recordings will not be available.