June 28 & 30, 2022
12:00 pm - 3:30 pm ET (Each Day)
$399 (Members); Not eligible (Non-members)
This virtual class is open to FTA graduates only and provided through two 3 ½ hour online sessions. This class provides FTA graduates an opportunity to brush up on their training skills while learning new techniques for designing and delivering AFP classes, including Fundamentals of Fundraising and CFRE Refresher. Participants should come to class prepared to demonstrate an innovative game, role-play, quiz, case study, or other interactive learning technique they’ve developed since they attended FTA to increase learners’ knowledge and skills related to fundraising. This demonstration will be videoed, and the instructor will provide written feedback after the class for how participants can improve their training design and delivery.
Learning objectives include:
- Explore challenging behaviors participants exhibit during training and recognize why participants engage in behaviors that are detrimental to the learning process
- Practice targeted interventions to effectively manage in-class behavior
- Identify ways to ensure participants are invested in learning and become confident that new learning will benefit them and their organizations
- Identify strategies for increasing rapport with learners
- Identify techniques for conducting interactive learning methods that promote maximum learning when teaching AFP courses
- Practice techniques for providing meaningful feedback to learners to improve their performance
Presented By: Dr. BJ Bischoff, Bischoff Performance Improvement Consulting, Sonoma, CA
Eligible for 7 CFRE points
Course is limited to 30 participants. A wait list will be maintained.
**Course recordings will not be available.