Welcome to the AFP Greater Wichita job posting center! This service is designed to share pertinent career information with our audience of development professionals in the Greater Wichita area.
All positions are featured on our AFP Greater Wichita Chapter website for 30 days. They will also be emailed out to the AFP Wichita email database- nearly 600 professionals in the Greater Wichita area as well as appear in our monthly newsletter, "Elevate." Please email your job post to the email address below. Your organization will be directly invoiced within 48 hours of your post. When the invoice has been paid, the job will be published to the website and sent out to our list.
$60 for AFP Members
$75 for Non-Members
Please contact Bridget Mersmann at AFPWichitaChapter@gmail.com if you have any questions.
Posted November 4, 2019
Radio Kansas, a public radio station that provides classical music and NPR programming to central Kansas, is seeking to hire a full-time Account Manager.
- Secure new underwriters from the entire Radio Kansas service area.
- Work with underwriters on a continuing basis.
- Assist in other fund raising activities including on-air fund-raisers.
- Work with the Director of Development in other development and promotion areas as needed.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Development or by the General Manager.
- Experience in sales.
- Knowledge of Radio Kansas and / or public radio required.
- Computer literacy required. Experience with Microsoft Office, including Access and Word, preferred.
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel regularly is required. (A station car will be available most of the time, and mileage will be paid for use of own transportation, when used.)
- The ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with many people.
- Physical requirements include excellent communication skills.
SALARY and STATUS:
Base of $28,500 plus commission – guarantee of $35,000 minimum the first year – base plus commission after that -This full-time administrative staff position is 12-months annual, HCC fringe benefit package eligible and exempt - Goals will be reviewed quarterly and due to this, contracts for this position will be issued on a quarterly basis.
To apply, visit radiokansas.net and submit the Radio Kansas Application Form to:
HUMAN RESOURCES, STUDENT UNION
HUTCHINSON COMMUNITY COLLEGE – AREA VOCATIONAL SCHOOL
1300 NORTH PLUM, HUTCHINSON, KS 67501; 620-665-3497; email@example.com