CALL FOR PRESENTERS!
AFP Southern Arizona Chapter is proud to host the 2020 Statewide Educational Conference in Tucson, Arizona. Interested presenters are invited to submit applications for workshop sessions that will take place Thursday, July 16 and Friday, July 17, 2020. The 200-300 Attendees are Arizona AFP Chapter Members, non-AFP members and others from across the southwest.
Conference workshops will be organized into three topic areas:
1. IDEA: Inclusion, Diversity, Equity & Access in Nonprofit Workforces, Boards, and Donors
2. Social Justice: The Nonprofit's Role
3. Future of Fundraising: Skill-Building for Fundraising Professionals
We seek presenters who will provide an exceptional learning experience rich in innovative ideas and solutions, share cutting-edge ideas, inspire enlightening discussions and convey the fundamentals for professional development.
How to Submit: Click here
Deadline for submission: Friday, January 10, 2020.
- Provide high quality and engaging educational presentations.
- Engage attendees through audience participation and discussion.
- Share room layout preference and basic AV needs.
- Ensure the session is not perceived as an infomercial (NO SELLING ALLOWED).
- Promote your participation in the event using social media outlets.
- Provide your own printed handouts if you feel that is necessary.
AFP Southern Arizona’s Commitment to Presenters:
- Aggressively promote the event, speaker, and subject matter through a variety of 2019-2020 communication vehicles including, but not limited to:
- AFP Southern Arizona Web Site
- Announcements at AFP Arizona Chapter Meetings throughout the year
- Email announcements to Arizona and neighboring states’ AFP chapters
- AFP Chapter social media channels
- Coordinate with speaker regarding equipment and material needs for the event
- Share speaker headshot, bio and contact information with all attendees through a conference app.
Selected speakers will be given a full Conference Registration. Out of town speakers (anyone outside of the Tucson Metro Area) may be provided with a complimentary one-night stay. Selected speakers from out of state may also be provided with complimentary airport transportation to/from TIA and potentially offered additional funds towards airfare. All incidental expenses are the speaker’s responsibility.
Click here to download more information.