The Association of Fundraising Professionals West Florida Chapter has announced its 2020 Board of Directors.
- President, Florida Caucus Chair – Maegan Leonard, Baptist Health Care Foundation
- President-Elect, Secretary – Natalie Chism, Dixon School of Arts and Sciences
- Treasurer – Robin Zimmern, University of West Florida
- National Philanthropy Day Chair – Lauren Clark, Council on Aging
- National Philanthropy Day Co-Chair – Meg Bolyard, Pace Center for Girls
- Communications Chair – Blaise Moehl, United Way of West Florida
- Membership Chair – Mallory Wilson, Pensacola Children’s Chorus
- Social Chair – Alyssa Tucker, Episcopal Day School
- Education Program Chair – Tori Bennett, University of West Florida
- Immediate Past President – Heather Moorer, Baptist Health Care Foundation
The first meeting and educational luncheon of the year will be held from 11:30am to 1:00pm on Monday, February 10th at Bonefish Grill, 5025 N 12th Avenue. The event is open to members and nonmembers who are interested in furthering their knowledge on a variety of fundraising topics. February’s speaker will be Jacey Cosentino, Financial Advisor with Morgan Stanley, who will be presenting on Investing with Impact. The cost to attend is $20 for members and $25 for nonmembers, registration is preferred prior to the event.
For more information and to register for events, please visit AFP, West Florida Chapter’s website or Facebook.
The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), an international organization comprised of over 30,000 fundraisers in more than 230 chapters from around the world works to advance philanthropy through advocacy, research, education, and certification programs. Notably known locally for the annual National Philanthropy Day awards, the West Florida Chapter is comprised of members primarily from Escambia and Santa Rosa Counties. For additional information on the organization including information on membership, visit the West Florida Chapter website.