AFP Central Missouri Chapter is a member-driven professional association comprised of individuals involved in development and advancement, grant writing, nonprofit management, and fundraising consulting. We are dedicated to fundraising and philanthropy. We are a local chapter of the international organization, Association of Fundraising Professionals.
We seek to:
We accomplish these goals by:
- Foster the development and growth of fundraising professionals
- Preserve and promote philanthropy, volunteerism, and high ethical standards in the fundraising profession
Please see our Upcoming Programs page for future meetings. Monthly luncheons are open to visitors. If you would like more information please email: email@example.com.
- Providing relevant, quality education at our monthly luncheons
- Providing a coaching program for all members
- Hosting a National Philanthropy Day to celebrate giving in our community
- Supporting members by celebrating successes, guiding through tough times, and sharing new career opportunities.
Join our email list to receive program announcements and career opportunities.