Recognizing individuals and organizations for their spirit of selfless generosity inspires the entire community to celebrate the spirit of philanthropy, spurring others on to “Change the World with a Giving Heart.”
Nominations will be accepted from any individual, business, or nonprofit for the following categories:
- Outstanding Corporate Philanthropist
- Outstanding Philanthropist
- Outstanding Foundation
- Outstanding Fundraising Professional
- Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser
- Outstanding Media Outlet or Best Nonprofit Media Coverage
- Outstanding Youth(s) in Philanthropy (an individual, pair, or small group of young people Ages 5-17)
- Outstanding Youth(s) in Philanthropy (an individual, pair, or small group of young people Ages 18-23)
No individual, business, or foundation will be considered for an award in the same category they have previously won within a period of 10 years of their award.
Wish you could do more to thank a volunteer for their tireless donation of time and talent? Whether this effort is from a single person, a couple, or co-chairs of an event, you can thank them and make them feel special by nominating them for the Volunteer Recognition portion of the NPD program. Select a volunteer who has donated a significant amount of their time and/or has contributed financially to your organization.
Each volunteer will be introduced at the NPD luncheon, listed with the designating agency in the program, and receive a certificate of appreciation. We do ask that your organization register and cover the cost of lunch for your volunteer.
Only one volunteer per organization will be recognized (a couple or a pair of co-chairs of a campaign/event are considered to be one volunteer).