AFP East Texas July Meeting: Should I stay or should I go?

When:  Jul 6, 2021 from 11:30 AM to 01:00 PM (CT)
Associated with  AFP TX, East Chapter

Should I stay or should I go? Which trends are here to stay and what’s returning to “normal”?

Description:

We all heard that COVID is going to radically shift the way we work moving forward. Thankfully, as we see signs of the world opening up again, we also see the return of familiar fundraising strategies and activities. Which begs the question; has the pandemic radically changed the way we raise money or will we quickly revert back to the pre-COVID norms? The answer is somewhere in the middle. We will discuss the pandemic’s impact on fundraising and also what the new 2020 Giving USA Report tells us about where we are headed.

Presented by

Kenny Sigler

About Our Presenter:

Kenny Sigler is the executive director of advancement services for The University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler. In his role, he helps identify funding priorities for the institution and, with the fundraising team, design campaign strategies to support those priorities. Kenny also serves as a gift officer and oversees the daily operations of the department. Prior to the UT Health Science Center, he was the director of development for the Literacy Council of Tyler. Kenny began his career in the philanthropic sector with the consulting firm, Abegg Willis & Associates, as a consultant and the vice president of operations.

Hollytree Country Club
6700 Hollytree Dr
Tyler, TX 75703
Event Image

Contact

Claire Hodges
903-579-6008
chodges@all-saints.org